Soft Prawn

Thought whoring and verbal pimping

Sunday, March 05, 2006

Jihad on blogspot ...

Which I mean in the nicest way possible, of course

Two posts back I stated that one of my short term goals on blogspot was to figure out how to get to other blogs on blogspot. This I figured out in the remarkable short time of a year. And my reward? Almost everytime I try to access a random blog I for some reason end up at this page where this kid posts cartoons about his life and times with the prophet Muhammed. Stimulating as it may have been the first time it's strange to me that this site crops up 3 out of 5 times I click on 'random next blog'.

Conspiracy? Nah, just one of those flukes that will get someone beheaded.

1 Comments:

At 3:55 pm, Blogger Wyrd said...

A link :
http://muhammadandme.blogspot.com/

A dignified response :
So sorry the gratification thing did not pan out as hoped, moderation is turned off and a future uncensored comment will be permitted and appreciated ...

An unrestrained response :
Yaay!!! Look look everybody! A comment! Whooo!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home